A collection of what strikes me as worth noting.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Currently Reading...

I was recently reading Yarn Harlot's speculations about "monogamous" versus " promiscuous" knitting , i.e. keeping steadfastly to one project versus dilly-dallying with several entertaining projects simultaneously.

I am definitely a promiscuous reader then. Here's what I'm currently enjoying:

1. Original Sin - a big, thick paperback by P.D. James

2. Pearl Cove- a pastel hardback by Elizabeth Lowell

3. Reap the Wind - thick paperback with a mysterious picture of the White House on the cover. I'm already about 1/3 of the way through, and the plot has not even touched upon the White House. It's mostly about one woman's drive to create a perfume and get it marketed.

And I'm thinking about reading:

1. 11th Hour by Catherine Coulter
2. The Prince of Torts by John Grisham

I've just finished:
1. Still Life with Crows by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child

No comments: